Tuesday, September 16, 2008

love untold..


How can I say goodbye to someone I never had?

Why do tears fall for someone whose existence is beyond the reach of my hand?

Why is that I miss someone I was never with?

And I asked myself thousands times, why do I love someone whose love was never mine?!

Would he able to see my tiny little heart,

Despite all the weaknesses that I had,

Would he able catch and hold me tight,

Even when I broke into pieces and fell apart...

This love that I long for,

This love that I treasured the most,

Would I be able to keep it within me?

Would I find it at the end of my journey?

A love as deep as the deepest ocean,

A heart filled with a strong emotion,

I want to feel the joy without measure,

I want the bliss to last forever...

Is that too much to ask for?

A love I can describe to none,

A love so deep that he must be the one!

A love so secret yet untold,

Only God knows what the future may hold...

As far as the future we cannot see,

But together forever I hope we will be...


Najmi_qalbi - 8 June 2008, 8.30p.m

No comments: