Monday, April 26, 2010

my 26th b'day celebration (*_*)




~my advance birthday celebration at The Apartment,KLCC - 16th April 2010

birthday brownies ... yummy!!!
adi's belated n me...
they said, me & adi look like twins bcz of d chubby cheeks..hahaha (n i have 2 agree!!)
our foods: chicken in a bag~me, fiqo n wawa

chicken spaghetti~ popo & midot
fish & chips ~ adi, yopo, izati
and owh... plus mushroom soup ~ yopo, baked fish~ yah

wow..on 22nd April 2010~i'm 26 already!!!d number increased but i'm still like this.. its just a number, dude. although I have nothing to achieve yet and still alone... neway, i dont really mind being 'alone' coz i have THEM whom i love so much.. and I still have my Momma. So, what else? I want 2 achieve something for myself, i wanna make my momma happy first, only then I'll think about my other half..heheheh.. I B.E.L.I.E.V.E someone.. somewhere is created for me.. so, lwait & see..till then, let me enjoy my life to the fullest!!! pray 4 me babes... xoxo (@-*)

No comments: