Thursday, October 22, 2009

Am i not trying my best yet?


he said i'll provide u money,
but u must study..
when i get good result,
he doesn't say "well done honey!"
instead, "you are still not good enough to me"
i gave him a smile,
though my heart hurt inside that i thought i might die..

she said do this and do that too
do not complaint or anything won't do
i follow through and yet 1 day she came telling me,
" i don't trust u and i don't need u!"
i smile
though i felt like I've been booed

he said would you like to be my wife,
I'm not good enough for you i said
he said I'll love you for who you are
u don't have to be someone else
when i refused he wants me to give it a try
i tried for years...
i tried to look 4 d bright side,
and yet,
things that i had in minds
was his scandals,
and the feeling when i was betrayed
i couldn't count now how much i cried
i still smile
coz its better for me to say GOODBYE

they said we will be good friends
promises were made
laughing become a very sweet lullaby
crying become a sweet memory
u teach me, i teach you
1+1 equal 2
it could be 3
it could be 4
whatever d answer is
its up to you!
don't get angry and walk away
coz i cannot fly without you..
he/she said, 'i dont care, who are you?'
should i wait should i walk away
i really don't know what to do
what say you???

*****
****
***
**
*
*
*
*
HELL-O ... I MERAPU.. (@@)


No comments: