Tuesday, November 3, 2009

m.3.m.0.R.i.3.s


dear you,

Remember when we were sitting
In that old trees house of yours
And you said to me
“Doesn’t it scare you, that we mean nothing to this world
That we could just as well not be here and no one would notice”
I replied saying “you may think that you mean nothing to this world
But you mean the world to me” you smiled that smile at me
That smile that melts my heart. Do you remember, because I still do

Remember when you thought I was asleep on your shoulder
And you whispered in my ear, “You know they say
If you say a word enough times, it loses its meaning
Every night I fall asleep saying worthless, hopeless, nobody, nothing”
I think that was the day I swore never to hurt you

Remember all those nights when I would fall asleep
With my head on your chest, trying to get my breathing
To synchronise with the rise and fall of your chest
And when eventually I did, it felt as if we were no longer
Two separate bodies, but one body, one heart, together

Every letter you wrote me, every eight letter note
Written on scrap paper, with a heart doodled on the corner
I kept. All in a box under my bed, and whenever you were not here
To tell me yourself, I constantly reassured myself that you did miss me
As much as I missed you, your heart did ache
As much as mine did, and if I looked at all your note books
They’d be covered in my name, just the way mine were covered in yours

from,
me

by: krish-x

i found this masterpiece from the internet secara xsengaja. i really love it. so sweet..

No comments: