Friday, November 20, 2009

when i am with Y.o.U...


when i am with you
i was a bird flying freely in the clear blue sky
when i am with you
i was the flower
opening up my petal of life
when i am with you
i was the waves of the ocean
crashing strongly against the shore
when i am with you
i was the rainbow after the storm
proudly showing my colours
and when i am with you
everything beautiful surrounds us
this is just a very small part of how wonderful i feel
when i am with you

i'm really trying to say so much more
than just those three little words
i'm trying to say that you mean more to me
than anyone else in the world
that i adore and cherish the time we spent together
i'm trying to tell you
that you are nicest
the best thing that ever happened to me
maybe the words "L.O.V.E" was invented to explain
all encompassing feeling that i have for you
but somehow it is not strong enough
yet,
since it is the best words that exist
let me tell you thousands times
I LOVE YOU
more than love...

my best'EST' baby gurlfriends forever [BBGF]
*****************
since Wednesday, I'd tried to hold back my tears. this is the end of our journey in AIKOL and not the end of our friendship. we are on our new track now, ready to spread our wings for another journey. a journey that will add more spices in our life to make us a better person, a great human. even last night, i did not cry a single tear. i want to send my friends with a smile. so, i met them, shake hand, hug and kiss them goodbye and i walked away. i did not wait. i tried to be strong untill today... when i realised i can't hold it anymore. this morning, when i woke up, seeing my baby gurlfriends sleeping side by side, my heart ache inside. when i wrote something on their cards, i already cried and when they sent me back to my hostel, the tears just dont want to stop! i used to see them everyday. however, after this i dont know when will i meet them. maybe one month?2?3 or i year on our graduation day? and i already miss them now... :(

~yah@ mak abu [tq utk smua yg yah dh wat utk k.yu]
~zyla@popo [i'm going to miss ur talkative noise]
~ wawa@star [i'll remember ur fav song-keep holding on]
~ wankiz@yopo [jln elok2.nnti jatuh]

~~C.o.N.c.0.R.d.3 shah alam, 10th floor, ro0m 1010

1 comment:

norwankiss said...

gonna miss u...