Tuesday, November 10, 2009

i know where's my angel!!


I miss you; it’s all I have to say

You are missing; I thought it is best this way

Coz I hope you are at a better place, which is my prayer each day

But it kills me inside and I can’t fight this reliance

The harder I tried, amid the sick in a strange silence

Still I fell apart, feeling nonsense

I need you, to tell you what I feel

To hear you, and remember what is real

Though I know it’s impossible, I still fumble

The sound of your laughter that dazzled

I have so many things to tell

And the loneliness is too repel

Give me one more chance

But I need a magic wand

To sweep the misery away

And let the memories stay...


(^___^) my angel is up~up~high~in~the~sky
and I really miss my angel tonite.. :'(

current mood: empty + xde mood nak study...
*********************
p/s i luv u: untuk dia, Al-Fatihah.. please be my guardian angel forever...
cross refer 2 entry 0ct 2008- lafazkan sebelum terlewat